Sunday 10 May 2015

Sparkly repurpose

My daughter was given this lovely River Island top a few years ago and whilst we both admit that its pretty, she's not a pink girl and being the wrong side of 40 its sadly not really appropriate for me to be seen out in!



Just look at that sparkle!





I didn't want to just get rid of it, so it was hanging around (flirting with my stash) and being used for dressing up by Little Lady.

To have it on show and get some use out of it I decided (in a mad moment) to turn it into a cushion!

Bonkers eh?

But who wouldn't want this little bit of sparkle in their lives....OK, don't answer that!

Well here is my re-purposed ta-Dah moment.......

Ta-DAH!..........



Here it is gracing my made-over chair and I had a plan that when I get to my Ercol Sofa Makeover, that cushion is going to look so good popping out of a grey background, but no, it has been claimed by Little Lady who has barely let it out of her sight since it rolled off the sewing machine yesterday!

I'm not sure what's up next on the purge come clean out come finish up!

Depends what I find on the next leg of my journey!

Hope to see you soon,
Love
Nora
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, please don't leave without commenting as it's nice to know you were here x