Friday 28 November 2014

Santa Swap Sack has been posted!

Back here, I told you that I had joined the Santa Sack Swap 2014.

I have been busy making and trying to come up with presents for my swap partner that I hope reflect her likes but are also a bit different.

The time came to wrap and post.

I can't tell you what I made for her, as she hasn't yet had her parcel, I'll do that another time....but just to tease you and The Undomesticated Scientist at The Fabric Laboratory, here is a sneaky peek at her parcels.....


I shall return with posts about what we each got and also some tutorials for a couple of things that I hadn't attempted before but you might like to make in the future.

Until the next time,
Cheerio!
Nora
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. i'm very excited - it very hard to wait till christmas to open it! i'll have to stick with eating the chocolate out of my advent calander! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makes 2 of us...minus the chocolate! Woohoo! xx

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by, please don't leave without commenting as it's nice to know you were here x