Thursday 5 June 2014

My Deer Friend

A-G-E-S ago our fence was blown down in the wind and we didn't replace it because we realised we were getting visitors from the woodland behind.

Today the cat was staring at something so I grabbed the camera to see what he was spying on and look what I came face to face with..............



Isn't it wonderful?

I am the most fortunate person alive right now to have these beautiful creatures visiting my garden every day.

Hope you enjoyed it and wasn't as surprised as my Deer Friend and me!

See you soon,
Love,
Nora
xxxx

P.S.  We are not responsible for the rubbish!!

3 comments:

  1. How cute. :-) And I went back to the video twice and couldn't see any rubbish! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully the deer distracted you! Isn't she wonderful!? Thanks for popping by, have a good weekend x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please don't leave without commenting as it's nice to know you were here x