Friday 6 September 2013

Je suis revenu!

Yes, that's right, I didn't dessert you....I have been on holiday to the region of Jura in the French Alps and I have returned!

Here is a little taster of where we stayed....

 
in the evening........and during the day............
 
(sorry about teenage daughters head but it was the only shot
 that even vaguely showed the beautiful blue-green water
and the cropper thingy (or more likely me!) wasn't working.)
 
I'll be back soon with some more photos...and I'll try not to bore you rigid with family
mug-shots of us doing dreadfully boring things....but some of it you've just GOT to see!
 
It's lovely to be back with you.  I have been catching up with blogs and might well do a round up of fab things I've seen posted recently.  If I didn't comment on your blog, sorry, I am still here and watching you (in a non-creepy sort of a way!)
 
Until the next time, see ya!
 
Love,
Nora
xxxx
 

1 comment:

  1. What lovely views! It sounds like you had a wonderful time.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please don't leave without commenting as it's nice to know you were here x