Sunday 16 June 2013

Bunting

I had a special request to make some bunting co-ordinated to a rather beautiful and very special bedroom.

It is for my God-Daughter (who you will often see me write about as Tiny Angel) and her name is.......

 
This was the special request that required adding some gorgeous gingham to my stash that I told you about here.
 
Well, it is still a work in progress, but I wanted to show you the progress........
 

 
The first 4 pennants made (of 13) and the appliques applied but not stitched in any way (as I can't decide whether to do them by hand or machine!)
 
But it is progress nonetheless.
 
I'm off to make a cup of tea and get my mind churning over the applique embellishing possibilities....happy days!
 
Until the next time......take care, xxxx
Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, please don't leave without commenting as it's nice to know you were here x