Tuesday 28 May 2013

A little bit of DIY!

Brace yourselves....this is not a pretty sight!
 
Me togged up in painting garb ready to do battle with Alex's old, old and Charlie's old room!
 
They have both left us to go to University and Teenage Daughter fancied a change of room (3rd occupant!).  Charlie was happy with that (Bless him).
 
So poor old Mum has to re-decorate again!
 
Unfortunately there is no protection for my specs!
 
 
 
This is the job in hand.......

 
Why did we let the boys choose that dark blue!
 
Never mind, fill some holes, slap some paint around (Crowns Crème de la Rose) and ...............
 
Transformed to a Teenage girls haven....
 
Ta-Dah....................

 
Now to cut down the duvet cover from her double to a single because she still loves it (and no self-respecting young man would want butterflies on his bed!)
 
Next is her bedroom to be transformed for Dan!  He wants burgundy....why dark colours for boys?
 
So that's what I've been up to, that's what has kept me from making and blogging.  Am I forgiven?
 
Thankfully I've washed the paint off and I'm transformed back to my old self...... (but with added sore throat!)
 
 
Off for a nice cup of tea after all that activity!
 
By the way...this is my 100th post!
 
See you soon,
 
Nora
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, please don't leave without commenting as it's nice to know you were here x