Saturday 13 April 2013

Do you like my new look?

For so long on my blog and on Pinterest I have been saying how much I love bright colours against white.....take a look at my quilt board!

So I decided that the blog was l-o-n-g overdue for a little face lift itself.

What do you think?

I like the lighter brighter feel, but I want to know if you find it easy to read and is it easier on the eye?

Honest feedback please as I want to get it right for you....I don't want to put you off visiting now, do I?

See you soon,

Nora
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. I love the new look, but I find the very pale text quite hard to read, maybe have the text a little darker, perhaps? Otherwise, great.
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy!

      I'm so pleased you said about the text as I had the same feeling. I have made it slightly darker, but also slightly bigger. I tried a coloured background but it seemed to make it worse not better!

      What do you think now?

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love it! Bright, colourful....very you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      It does feel a bit more like me :D

      xx

      Delete
  3. It's lovely, must be that Spring feeling as I've just changed mine too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please don't leave without commenting as it's nice to know you were here x