Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Christmas 2012!

Haven't had time to pop in and see you all.......my, oh my....is there alot to catch up on.

I HAVE been making.... but it's also been busy at work (end of term....excited kids!!), illness in the family including an ambulance call out for an halucinating 3 year old!  (No, not my cooking....high temperature!) and didn't start my Christmas shopping until the 15th December!!!!!!!

We have however decorated the tree..........

 
...and we are now all wrapped, written, sewn, crocheted and baked for the Big Day, so all that's left for me to say is.........
 
 
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
 
 
See you soon.
  With very much love
Nora xxx

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Nora hope you had a fantastic time x

    http://myguidetohomemade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please don't leave without commenting as it's nice to know you were here x