Thursday 26 July 2012

It must be a joke!

What? I hear you cry.

The email!

What email? You ask.

The email telling me that........

Hang on let me rewind...........................................................

If you take a look on the bar to the right of my blog, you will see that there is a list of online shops that I love to pop into for a browse (PLACES I LOVE TO 'VISIT'....).  I have either chosen them for their customer service, range of products, an attached blog...or all 3!

Although I could not visit in person....I do LOVE Fabricworm, take a look at the shop!  Echino fabrics, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry...Monaluna!!!!!!  *calm, calm*

I was rolling about the various pages when up popped a giveaway!  I never enter anything like this.....mainly because I don't believe I would win....I never win raffles and the like, so......

Oh!  Go on then....I said to myself....it is a lovely fabric bundle called Seaside in red by October Afternoon.  What have you got to loose? I asked myself.

So I made the required comment and basically forgot ALL about it!

Some time later I was skimming my emails.....it doesn't happen often and actually it was a bit of a miracle that I did because I spotted an email whose subject read......

"Congratulations! You have won Fabricworm's Giveaway of the October Afternoon Seaside Red Bundle in Fat Quarters!"

I REALLY thought it was a joke!

I opened it still disbelieving.

It read......

"Congratulations! You have won Fabricworm's Giveaway of the October Afternoon Seaside Red Bundle in Fat Quarters! Please email us your address, so we can ship out your prize!
Cheers!
The Fabricworm Girls"

Although I sat with a big grin on my face, I still didn't believe it....I wanted to believe it but....!

I even argued with myself about replying with my postal address....but then decided it HAD to be real and emailed it off!

It was a very busy time with lots going on in the family and my entry didn't really cross my mind again until this......


....arrived in the post!

Take a look at the senders address......


OH! I can't tell you the size of the GRIN on my face!!!!!!!

I opened it VERY S-L-O-W-L-Y....to make the most of the moment!!!!!!!!

The next layer revealed this.........


...and then......

Gosh it's exciting...I fanned, I piled, I folded and I photographed to share with you.  And this is it......


An utterly gorgeous, fabric-y surprise!

I haven't decided what to do with it yet.....but Miss Flossie Vanroyce could be the ultimate beneficiary of this!

But as soon as I start cutting and creating...I'll let you know!

It is only left for me to say......


THANK YOU FABRICWORM! xxx

See you soon
Nora

3 comments:

  1. Love this fabric line! Great color mix! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found this....

      http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/blog/2012/07/25/project-design-team-wednesdayfat-quarter-tote/

      Would make a great shopper or project bag to keep in Flossie-van! Was thinking I might have enough to make an apron too!

      But I'm still tempted by the Sprocket cushion on my Pinterest board!

      N xx

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by, please don't leave without commenting as it's nice to know you were here x